- 2018 Jeff Galloway Half Marathon Overall Results
- 2018 Jeff Galloway Half Marathon Age Group Winners
- 2018 Jeff Galloway Half Marathon Age Group Overall
- 2018 Barb’s 5K Overall Top Three
- 2018 Barb’s 5K Overall Results
- 2018 Jeff Galloway Race Weekend Schedule
- 2018 Race Weekend Date: December 7-9, 2018
- Jeff Galloway Half Marathon – Sunday, December 9, 2018, 8 AM
- Barb’s 5K – Saturday, December 8, 2018, 8 AM
- The “Double G“!
- Fit Kids Run/Walk – Saturday, December 8, 2018, 9 AM
- Virtual Options Available
- FREE Finisher Photos
- Opportunity to get a picture with Jeff after the 5K and Half Marathon
- Enjoy Atlanta’s Restaurants, Shopping, Sightseeing & Rich History
- 20 reasons to visit Atlanta 20 Years after the Olympics
The Jeff Galloway Race Weekend, which includes the Jeff Galloway Half Marathon, Barb’s 5K , named for Jeff’s wife Barbara, and the “Fit Kids” Fun Run/Walk, should be on everybody’s Bucket List.
New this year: Midtown Meetup , pick up your number at a new convenient location and have an opportunity to meet Jeff and Barbara Galloway.
After a stellar inaugural debut in 2014, the Jeff Galloway Half Marathon and Barb’s 5K are becoming staples in the running world. Jeff Galloway, author, public speaker and “America’s Running Coach” who was named by USA Running as the most recognized person in the sport of running, is well known for several of the most recognized races in the USA, such as the Kaiser Permanente Corporate Run/Walk & Fitness Program, which is one of the largest corporate fitness events in the U.S. registering more than 200,000 runners and walkers with a 33 year history.
Track your Family and Friends!
2016 Barb’s 5K Results Hit the “Ctrl” key AND the letter “F” key at the same time. A little pop-up window will appear. Click on the “Find Next” button once or twice: your computer will automatically locate and highlight the word you are looking for (your name).
2016 Jeff Galloway Half Marathon Official Results Go here to print your finisher certificate! Questions regarding results should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, bib number, corral start color wave, and any specific questions in your inquiry. Please allow at least 48 hours to hear a response back.