- 2017 Race Weekend Date: December 15-17, 2017
- Jeff Galloway Half Marathon – Sunday, December 17, 2017, 8 AM
- Barb’s 5K – Saturday, December 16, 2017, 8 AM
- The “Double G“!
- Fit Kids Run/Walk – Saturday, December 16, 2017, 9 AM
- Virtual Options Available
- FREE Finisher Photos
- Opportunity to get a picture with Jeff after the 5K and Half Marathon
- Enjoy Atlanta’s Restaurants, Shopping, Sightseeing & Rich History
- 2015 Jeff Galloway Half Marathon Photos
- 20 reasons to visit Atlanta 20 Years after the Olympics
The Jeff Galloway Race Weekend, which includes the Jeff Galloway Half Marathon, Barb’s 5K , named for Jeff’s wife Barbara, and the “Fit Kids” Fun Run/Walk, should be on everybody’s Bucket List.
After a stellar inaugural debut in 2014, the Jeff Galloway Half Marathon and Barb’s 5K are becoming staples in the running world. Jeff Galloway, author, public speaker and “America’s Running Coach” who was named by USA Running as the most recognized person in the sport of running, is well known for several of the most recognized races in the USA, such as the Kaiser Permanente Corporate Run/Walk & Fitness Program, which is one of the largest corporate fitness events in the U.S. registering more than 200,000 runners and walkers with a 33 year history.
Participants of the Jeff Galloway Race Weekend in December, 2017 have plenty to look for: a comprehensive Race Expo with new vendors and information, exciting partnerships with fantastic sponsors, a race course featuring the best of Atlanta’s scenery in a festive holiday mood and more surprises at the finish line. Come and be a part of one of the 10 Atlanta Bucket List events!
2016 Barb’s 5K Results Hit the “Ctrl” key AND the letter “F” key at the same time. A little pop-up window will appear. Click on the “Find Next” button once or twice: your computer will automatically locate and highlight the word you are looking for (your name).
2016 Jeff Galloway Half Marathon Official Results Go here to print your finisher certificate! Questions regarding results should be directed to email@example.com. Please include your name, bib number, corral start color wave, and any specific questions in your inquiry. Please allow at least 48 hours to hear a response back.