Saturday, December 8, 2018, 8 a.m.
All participants will receive: – Long-Sleeved Technical Shirt – Race Medal – Chip Timing
Race Day Logistics
- Bag check will be available! Bring your own bag.
- We suggest that you park at Ansley Mall.
- 5K Start Line: Stage at Ansley Mall (1544 Piedmont Ave NE,Atlanta, GA 30324 ), Walk to Westminster Drive on Piedmont
- 5K Finish Line: Finish on Westminster, Walk back to Phidippides Ansley for entertainment and lots more!
- Water stop at 1.2 & 2.4 miles.
Number Pickup: Race Expo Details
Race Course Map: Walker-friendly course
BOOK SIGNING at PHIDIPPIDES AFTER BARB’S 5K
The Women’s Guide to Health Run Walk Run, Eat Right and Feel Better
About the Authors
Olympian Jeff Galloway has run for over 50 years and still runs a marathon about every month. He has coached over a million runners to their goals through his retreats (in several of these locations), clinics at events, individual consultations, running schools, and books.
Ruth Parker, MD, is a primary care physician trained in internal medicine and pediatrics. She is a lifelong athlete who has completed 26 marathons using Run Walk Run®. Ruth is nationally known for her work in health literacy.
Carmen Patrick Mohan, MD, is a primary care physician trained in internal medicine and public health. She serves on the Medical Review Board for sharecare.com. Carmen was a competitive runner who suffered many injuries until beginning Run Walk Run®.