Registration for the 2016 events is still open! Don’t miss out!
April 3, 2017 will be the last day to register.
Registration for the 2017 events will open here May, 2017.
Virtual Race Pricing
$49 for Jeff Galloway 13.1 ($64 for addresses outside of the US)
$19 for Barb’s 3.1 ($34 for addresses outside the US)
- Register Now!
Each participant will receive an official finisher’s medal and T-shirt after receipt of proof of completion for each event. These items should shipped 4-5 weeks after 2016 JG 13.1 Weekend Events on December 10-11, 2016.
- Individuals must register for the virtual event by April 3, 2017 at 11:59 PM EST.
- Individuals must complete an accurately measured course (a training run or an actual race completed between May 2, 2016 and April 3, 2017) AND send virtual race proof/results to VirtualRace@JeffGalloway.com by April 3, 2017 at 11:59 PM EST. Sorry, no exceptions!
- Each person must send in their own individual results. Group results will not be accepted.
- Submit a copy of your half marathon or 5K results by sending in proof of finish, place, time, date and event (if applicable) to VirtualRace@JeffGalloway.com.
- Individuals must send a snapshot of the GPS recorded course and time to VirtualRace@JeffGalloway.com. Photos from apps like Nike Run, lolo, RunKeeper, etc. or even a photo of your Garmin that shows date, distance and proof of time will be accepted. Treadmill documentation is also accepted – please include an image of the date as well via a watch or other.
- There is no “official” time limit for completing for the Virtual 13.1 or 5K distance, however the complete distance should be finished within one day.
- All virtual race proof/results must be received at VirtualRace@JeffGalloway.com by April 3, 2017 at 11:59 PM EST. Sorry, no exceptions!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-200-2771 x306.